Dec 19, 2013

song

Wen I wake up in the morning, they say devil is up
I live my life , n nvr give a fuck..
They say they’d like to burn me inside
They like to think m perfect drug…
N I still say I nvr give a fuck…

I ws standin near to the shore..
to fake the tears…to blow the fear…
Loneliness is my hobby, m livin lyk a log..
They r ready to say m d black dove…
It olws reminds me I nva giv a fuck…

I scream louder, m like a ghost…
Walkin into d nite, breakin d horde..
Shouting like a rocker….
like I hav neva done bfor..

nvr lived fo ownself…nvr found a place..
they r livin lyk a ruler dey r designin me
m locked by own self n they took all the key…
they r updating me tat I never wanna b…

wanna kn ownself..wer I cn find peace…
remembering dos day I olwas use to rock…
I dun wanna beg god, memories fucked me up…

God is brutal created by priest..
Nvr found a god inside a caba,masjid n in christ…
Wanna give my life, damn… nvr got a way through…
Nva wan help..nvr wan hands…neva wanna blame u…

No comments:

Post a Comment